We are a next generation advertising tech startup who are focused on improving new customer acquisition for our clients. We are on a mission to optimize business growth for our clients.
Our boutique full-service performance marketing tech agency specializes in all aspects of advertising. From branding to actual sale, we map the complete journey from first impression to lifetime value of a user through most advanced analytics. We create powerful and simple solutions for our clients – with their objectives driving our business.
We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
- Job Type – Full Time (Permanent)
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, custom ad placements, email, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
Skills And Qualifications
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field
- Excellent communication skill is necessary
- Right to work in the UK is necessary
- Central Location – Liverpool Street, London
- Salary – Competitive salary based on skill/experience
- Very friendly, sociable team
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Annual performance related bonuses
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Allowance – 22 Days + bank holidays + office closed between Christmas & New Year
Sound good? How to apply…
Simply fill in the form and tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role, along with your CV & apply!
We look forward to hearing from you.
No Agencies Please!