We are a next generation advertising tech startup who are focused on improving new customer acquisition for our clients. We are on a mission to optimize business growth for our clients.
Our boutique full-service performance marketing tech agency specializes in all aspects of advertising. From branding to actual sale, we map the complete journey from first impression to lifetime value of a user through our cutting edge analytics technology. We create powerful and simple solutions for our clients – with their objectives driving our business.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Job Type – Full Time (Permanent)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions including 3rd party databases, APIs and new schemas pithing the central database
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks(eg: Yii, Lavarel)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Degree or educational equivalent in programming essential
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Developer
- Excellent communication skill is necessary
- Right to work in the UK is necessary
- Central Location – Liverpool Street, London
- Salary – Competitive salary based on skill/experience
- Very friendly, sociable team
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Sound good? How to apply…
Simply fill in the form and tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role, along with your CV & apply!
We look forward to hearing from you.