We are a next generation advertising tech startup who are focused on improving new customer acquisition for our clients. We are on a mission to optimize business growth for our clients.
Our boutique full-service performance marketing tech agency specializes in all aspects of advertising. From branding to actual sale, we map the complete journey from first impression to lifetime value of a user through our cutting edge analytics technology. We create powerful and simple solutions for our clients – with their objectives driving our business.
We are searching for passionate, experienced freelance content writer to join our team and produce engaging, unique copy for a wide range of niches.
As a reputable digital marketing & technology agency, we create SEO-enriched content for a vast variety of clients, from education to property investment, financial markets to technical enterprises. Therefore, we require writers who are adaptable to the requirements of individual clients, while maintaining exceptional quality and creating original content.
The role also involves managing our social media platforms and help us grow our social communities and drive engagements across all media channels.
As a Content Writer & Social Media Manager, you’ll need to:
- Distribute content on all major social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook
- Create copy for email communications
- Create and publish engaging blog and social content
- Produce thoroughly researched and world-changing content for our websites and technology platforms
- Create relevant community content for private Facebook group/li>
- Write engaging copy for paid media channels
- Copywriting and/or editing content for our new marketplace
- Ensuring our brand tone of voice is adhered to
- Ensuring copy is accurate, relevant and future-proofed
- Overhauling content pieces and rewriting where required
- Writing scripts, articles, and content to be recorded as voice-overs, podcasts or animations
- Creating articles that both stick in the minds of viewers and inspire them to take action
- Track, measure, analyse impact of content marketing & SEO work
- Experience in blog writing across a variety of niches
- An understanding of SEO is preferable
- Ability to write with authority about different subjects
- Ability to incorporate clients naturally into informative, engaging articles
- Ability to adapt tone and style to individual order requirements
- Extensive research is not always necessary but we expect some understanding of the subject matter and target site so that content fits seamlessly on the site
- Excellent spelling and grammar. Proofreading your work is vital
- At least 1 year of experience writing engaging and compelling content
- Proficiency in organising, planning, and decision making
- A proven track record of excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Central Location – Liverpool Street, London (Temporarily – Work from home)
- Job Type – Contract 3 months
- Basic Salary – £20,000 per annum
- Very friendly & Sociable team
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Uncapped Performance Related Monthly Bonus
- Paid Bank Holidays
Sound good? How to apply…
Simply send you cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role!
What are the next steps?
- We’ll aim to respond to you shortly.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call, before a more formal interview process.
- We are looking for the successful candidate to start working with us from April 2021
We look forward to hearing from you.