We are a next generation advertising tech startup who are focused on improving new customer acquisition for our clients. We are on a mission to optimize business growth for our clients.
Our boutique full-service performance marketing tech agency specializes in all aspects of advertising. From branding to actual sale, we map the complete journey from first impression to lifetime value of a user through our cutting edge analytics technology. We create powerful and simple solutions for our clients – with their objectives driving our business.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is ambitious and driven individual. Someone who is passionate to solve business problems with consultative selling approach. The job offers great career progression opportunity within the business with lucrative uncapped performance related bonus. This is a hybrid role comprising of Online Advertising Media & Advertising Tech sector. It a unique opportunity to contribute in a improving advertising efficiency within the digital marketing sector.
As a business development manager, you’ll need to:
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Achieve quarterly performance targets
- Seek out the appropriate contacts & decision makers in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Central Location – Liverpool Street, London (Temporarily – Work from home)
- Basic Salary – £21,000 per annum
- Very friendly & Sociable team
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Uncapped Performance Related Monthly Bonus
- Paid Bank Holidays
Sound good? How to apply…
Simply fill in the form and tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role, along with your CV & apply!
What are the next steps?
- We’ll aim to respond to you shortly.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call, before a more formal interview process.
- We are looking for the successful candidate to start working with us from April 2021
We look forward to hearing from you.