We are a next generation advertising tech startup who are focused on improving new customer acquisition for our clients. We are on a mission to optimize business growth for our clients.
Our boutique full-service performance marketing tech agency specializes in all aspects of advertising. From branding to actual sale, we map the complete journey from first impression to lifetime value of a user through our cutting edge analytics technology. We create powerful and simple solutions for our clients – with their objectives driving our business.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing & Partnerships Manager for our Webonet network. We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual, someone who is passionate about data driven approach to advertising. The role offers great career progression opportunity within the business with lucrative uncapped performance related bonus. This is a hybrid role comprising of campaign management & lead delivery responsibilities and expanding our global network by forging strategic partnerships with leading digital publishers. It is a unique opportunity to contribute and help us disrupt a $500 billion digital advertising sector by creating one of the largest online lead generation network in the world.
As a Performance Marketing & Partnerships Manager, you will need to:
- Report directly to the CEO & our global head.
- Setup campaigns for our clients on our proprietary advertising analytics platform.
- Achieve stringent targets around campaign performance and onboarding new partners.
- Develop a full proof media plan on lead and acquisition delivery.
- Share campaigns with appropriate affiliate partners who can drive quality leads & conversions.
- Manage client expectations and try to deliver campaign performance based on campaigns key KPI’s.
- Onboard new partners across the globe who can help us deliver high quality leads for our clients.
- Liaise with other intrinsically linked business functions across the like design, web development and tech teams.
- Use data driven strategies to optimise campaign performance.
- Extensively use Webosaurus’ cutting-edge customer acquisition platform to boost campaign performance.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face, over zoom or phone.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be an evangelist.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
- Carry out lead forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the performance marketing world.
- Central Location – Liverpool Street, London (Temporarily – Work from home)
- Duration – Contract (12 months)
- Basic Salary – £20,000 per annum
- Bonus –Quarterly commission based on campaign performance & partners onboarding targets.
- Very friendly & Sociable team
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Uncapped Performance Related Monthly Bonus
- Paid Bank Holidays
Sound good? How to apply…
Simply send you cv at email@example.com and tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role!
What are the next steps?
- We’ll aim to respond to you shortly.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call, before a more formal interview process.
- We are looking for the successful candidate to start working with us from April 2021
We look forward to hearing from you.